Harold Kerzner (Ph.D., MS, Engineering and MBA) is Senior Executive Director with International Institute for Learning, Inc. and Professor Emeritus of Systems Management at Baldwin Wallace University. Dr. Kerzner is an expert in the areas of Project/Program/Portfolio Management and strategic planning and he is also distinguished author in Project Management.
• Chemical/Oil & Gas
• Power & Electric
• Manufacturing / Retailing / Distribution
• Delivering training across topics and industries
• Customizing methodology to align with organizational needs
• Designing curricula to address learning needs of organizations
• Coaching and mentoring Project Center of Excellence and Senior Teams
• Project Management Case Studies by Harold Kerzner, Ph.D.
• Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling by Harold Kerzner, Ph.D.
• Advanced Project Management: Best Practices on Implementation by Harold Kerzner, Ph.D.
• Project Management 2.0 by Harold Kerzner, Ph.D.