Currently Te Wu is CEO of PMO Advisory and Assistant Professor at Montclair State University.
His professional focus is on strategy implementation. He believes that most viable organizations have great ideas; the challenge is “how to get big and complex things” done! This includes complex initiatives, project portfolio, organization change, and digitalization. He is the “chief business execution officer” who helps to transform business strategies and ideas into tangible results through innovative approaches.
He is uniquely qualified because of:
* 20+ years of hands-on experience as a management consultant, corporate leader, non-profit executive, college professor, thought leader, and entrepreneur. Worked on $300+ million program and led $100+ million portfolios.
* Highly certified in project (PMP), program (PgMP), portfolio (PfMP), risk (PMI-RMP) and ITIL. Less than 50 professionals in the world have these credentials.
* Conduct practical business research to provide insights and surgical solutions. Participate in the ongoing business execution study at www.surveymonkey.com/s/sbe01.
* Believe in the transformative power of education. I have taught over hundreds of college and MBA students over a 14 year span.
* Is a life-long learner, curious about life and active in its engagement. I am completing my doctoral in management and international business.